Flowserve Corporation Drafter/Document Coordinator in Addison, Illinois
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Create and submit documentation per contract requirements including engineering drawings, manuals, and submittal packages
· Work directly with the customer or channel partner to complete documentation requirements and work through issues impacting delivery
· Revise documentation per customer comments
· Monitor and report documentation key metrics (On-Time-Delivery and Quality)
· Standardize documentation packages by maintaining existing library, creating new form templates as needed, and keeping a consistent look/layout.
· Publish required documents to web portal
· Work with IT to automate standard document creation
· Create and update manufacturing models and drawings as needed
· Maintain document control and engineering change order systems
· Create, update, and maintain standard work documentation such as work instructions, checklists, tooling charts, etc.
· Create new part numbers, BOM’s, and configuration rules in ERP system
· Create, update, and maintain user manuals, sell sheets, and other marketing collateral
· Embrace and drive CIP (Continuous Improvement Process) environment in your area and throughout the organization with posted metrics.
· Individuals who work well in a team environment, interface well with others across different levels and disciplines, and are comfortable in situations requiring independent decision making will be most successful in this position.
· 2-year technical degree required – Engineering technology, drafting, or equivalent
· 3 years Drafting experience required
· 3 years SolidsWorks experience required - SolidWorks Certifications a plus (CSWA, CSWP, etc.).
· Adobe Creative Suite, basic web design, and/or digital photography experience a plus
· ERP database experience a plus.
· Excellent organizational, communication, and computer skills
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, team orientated environment, positive attitude required
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Addison, Illinois US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: