Flowserve Corporation Regional Project Manager – Aftermarket Services & Solutions in Al-Khobar, Saudi Arabia
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
The Regional Project Manager for Aftermarket Services & Solutions is responsible for leading all order fulfillment activities related to more complex aftermarket projects and applicable repair & maintenance agreements within their designated region or sub-region. These projects may involve substantial risk, multiple service centers, field service, and/or cross regional and international boundaries. The Regional Project Manager will provide guidance on project management practices within their designated area of responsibility.
Ensure Project Managers use the available project management tools and best practices. Reviews project documents and provides detailed inputs to order fulfillment and commercial operations. During contract execution supports the project teams to prepare the key project management documents.
Supports standardized project management process implementation at QRC’s in their designated region or sub-region and supports the development of new order fulfillment personnel. Ensures contractual requirements are understood and reflect what has been negotiated. Identifies Stakeholders and analyzes their expectations. Ensures timely booking and acknowledgement of Customer’s orders according to Flowserve’s policies and procedures.
Supports the project team to develop scope of supply, to translate work breakdown structure into an activity-based schedule and to identify critical path. Ensures the project specifications and T&C are flowed down to the suppliers and supports the management of critical supplier contracts.
Develops communication plans, communicates with Customer and works with all involved disciplines to make sure the scope of supply is delivered on-time, on budget and with the utmost quality. Ensures project team follows established processes and procedures.
Tracks progress towards approved budget objectives, both on a project basis and individual basis. Ensures on-time invoice submission, after all applicable invoicing requirements have been fulfilled; monitors on-time cash collection. Presents project progress to Management on routine basis.
Identifies and manages risks as well as handles contingency plans during all project phases. Identifies opportunities and capitalizes on them. Ensures any change to the contract is documented, approved and addressed in the appropriate manner.
Leads kickoff meetings, phase gate and project review meetings and ensures all contractual deliverables are completed and delivered as per contract. Ensures lessons learned are captured, documented and addressed by the team as they occur, and shared both internally and externally in Flowserve.
Ensures contractual requirements are understood and reflect what has been negotiated. Follows Change Management Procedure, as applicable.
The candidate must demonstrate proficiency in/or possess the following:
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering with 5 years relevant industry experience.
· Demonstrated Project Management experience with an industrial rotating equipment manufacturer required. Related experience as a Project Engineer may be considered.
· Experience in a leading and instructional working style which has encouraged team oriented process, values communication, participation and involvement of others with exposure to professional development of new Project Managers.
· Experience in leading field service activities is preferred.
· Firmly demonstrated organizational skills.
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
· Demonstrated attention to detail and process oriented mindset with experienced mechanical aptitude.
· High proficiency in project management tools, software and concepts. Demonstrated ability to analyze processes and to provide suggestions for improvement.
· Have a high standard of written and spoken English as well as strong PC skills and experience with Microsoft Office tools.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Regional Project Manager – Aftermarket Services & Solutions
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: