Flowserve Corporation Senior Business Support Analyst in Debrecen, Hungary
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Business process support for Finance (AP/AR/GL) in multiple ERP solutions (Oracle, SAP)
• Support site transitions into the Shared Service Center
• Support the transition of Finance business processes into SAP S/4HANA
• Monitor interfaces between legacy ERP solutions and SAP S/4HANA and support issue resolution
• Liaison between the transition teams and back-office IT teams
• 1st level (on-site) support for IT issues
• Support the key-users on any IT change requests
• (Project) Coordination of IT related activities
• Recommend and implement improvements for on-site IT support processes
Experience / Skills:
• Strong IT acumen related to financial systems and processes (Procurement to Pay, Quote to Cash, and Accounting to Close)
• Experience working with various ERP environments, preferably having exposure to multiple ERPs and other 3rd party bolt-ons.
• Must be able to proactively resolve issues and technical problems
• Must be Organized and have excellent communications skills.
• Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time.
• Has the ability to work in a cross-functional matrix environment
• Proficient in English and Hungarian language.
• Experience: Senior (7-10 years).
The Business Support Analyst will be supporting the Finance Shared Services operations (AP, AR, GL) and will be based in our Shared Services Center in Debrecen, Hungary.
This role will support the existing operations in our legacy ERPs as well as the transition to our enterprise SAP S/4HANA solution for Finance.
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Senior Business Support Analyst
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
Primary Posting Location:
Auto req ID: