Flowserve Corporation Co-op/Intern in Kalamazoo, Michigan
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
We’re looking to partner with an electrical/ software engineer co-op/intern who shows interest in learning, innovation, enjoys being challenged, and can add value to our R&D Lab. Individual will be guided as needed, but is expected to be self-motivated to meet deadlines for the following deliverables.
Electrical drawings for deliverables such as, but not limited to
Data Acquisition drawings
Updating old drawings
Standardizing electrical drawings for testers and other lab initiatives
Comfortable with wiring or willing to learn if not experienced.
Support DAQ build and installation.
Support Labview programming.
Standardizing programs/ methodologies used in the lab.
Support Lab initiatives such as, but not limited to
Tester and module builds
· Proficient in AutoCad Electrical; minimal to no guidance required.
· Proficient in MS Office.
· Pursuing an engineering degree with the ability to adapt and open to learning.
· Ability to independently identify and resolve project issues.
· Responsible for quality of work performed; work efficiently and to required specifications and standards, with minimal supervision.
- Comfortable using tools or open to learning.
· Adhere to safe work habits, rules and practices, including the correct use of safety devices and equipment; maintain a clean and orderly work place.
· Exhibit behavior that contributes to an environment that encourages continued learning, teambuilding, decision making, problem-solving and continuous improvement.
· Ability to work part time while attending school, and full time during summer months.
· Labview programming and wiring experience.
Primary Posting Location:
Kalamazoo, Michigan US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: