Flowserve Corporation Manager, Manufacturing in Mendoza, Argentina
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Responsible and accountable for the Mendoza EPO Machine Shop operations and support other areas of the shop, as assigned.
• Effectively lead and manage people resources as measured by safety performance, turnover and employee development sponsorship.
• Achieve monthly and quarterly shipment and operating income plans.
• Meet or exceed on-time performance plan to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Assure compliance with all nuclear quality requirements and nuclear quality control procedures.
• Manage shop resources to meet deliverables.
• Drive CIP culture throughout organization and meet cycle time reduction goals
• BSME or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 2 years of engineering experience with rotating equipment.
• Experience supervising others, preferably in a manufacturing/repair environment.
• Sound understanding of assembly processes and procedures in a manufacturing or repair environment.
• Good working knowledge of Flowserve product line (pumps & rotating equipment).
• Excellent leadership, communication, planning and organizational skills.
• Understanding of EPA and OSHA regulations.
• Strong computer skills - proficient in Microsoft Office
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Experience in Multinational Companies
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: