Flowserve Corporation Ball Valves Principal Engineer in Mezzago, Italy
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
• Apply business perspectives, imperatives, and leadership expectations to grow his/her Team.
• Uphold uncompromising safety and quality expectations.
• Establish & maintain an operating routine to drive sustainable results and problem solving.
• Create model and process capability excellence and drive it to enable Bookings growth.
• Build model to enhance Customer experience.
Strategy & AOP Development and Execution
• Plan and execute commercial strategy in Team with Sales Reps
• Annual bookings plan.
• Ensure AOP is executed in a manner that results in sales and profitability growth at or above the agreed expectations (budget).
Customer Service and Commercial Operations
• Create and drive process capability excellence to enable an unrivalled customer experience.
• Improve customer loyalty through superior support and relationships.
• Understand market dynamics and ensure platform alignment to satisfy customers’ current and future needs.
Degree in Mechanical engineering
10 years of experience in the same sector
Languages: English must be fluent, Italian must be native.
• Enterprise first mindset.
• Drive financial results by working with Sales team.
• Ensure fast and seamless interface between Plant and Sales Organizations
• Maintain a deep understanding of customers’ current and future needs and provide feedback/input to Plant and Sales Organizations.
• Manage and foster relationships with key customers
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Ball Valves Principal Engineer
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID:
Flowserve is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status. Click here to learn more. Flowserve will also not discriminate against an applicant or employee for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their co-workers Click here to learn more.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.flowserve.jobs as result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. In order to quickly respond to your request, please use the words "Accommodation Request" as your subject line of your email. For more information, read the Accessibility Process.