Flowserve Corporation Engineer in Singapore, Singapore
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· Minimum Degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing Engineering or equivalent.
· Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
· Well versed in Microsoft Office.
· Good Knowledge of Valve industry is a plus
· Autocad and Solidworks soft tools and Oracle BOM module experience an advantage.
· Good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills, capable of working with and developing a team spirit with personnel from many diverse backgrounds.
· Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
· A proven and practical engineer capable of multi-disciplined approach and understanding with ability to effectively communicate technical ideas.
Provide Engineering review & Technical support for all departments (Including Sales/Application/QRC/Repair/Warranty Job).
Manage and coordinate with various cross function departments to resolve engineering and technical problems.
Prepare and consolidate Bill of Materials and ensure that all the parts design & Bill of Materials (BOM) is generated accurately.
Generate Engineering drawings for general assembly and schematic diagram.
Field mounting kit design and design parts drawing generation.
Work closely with MRO and Spare part team to prepare part list.
This position is specialized in Valves. Main responsibility are Design and Engineering support to various cross function departments and covers Asia Pacific region including China and Taiwan and handle core customer like Shell, SRC & Petronas (Malaysia).
Core activity includes Bill of Materials (BOM) generation, Part Drawings and Field Mounting Kit (FMK) design, and ensures products are produced according to customer specification and conform to the quality required. Resolves engineering and provides technical assistance and technical updates of the company’s product range.
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: