Flowserve Corporation 2nd Shift Burr Balance - Machine Operator in Taneytown, Maryland
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
· 1-2 years of related manufacturing experience
· Basic shop math skills
· Computer skills desired
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to work 2 nd shift evening hours Mon-Thurs 3:30p-2a
· Ability to read and interpret instructions and drawings
· Ability to read and comprehend scale
· Ability to use a wide variety of hand, power and air tools
· Ability to follow complex verbal and written instructions
· Must be able to continuously lift, push, or pull up to 50 lbs
· Ability to work overtime as required
· Good mechanical ability and manual dexterity essential (able to stand for long periods of time)
· Must have a strong work ethic and be able to follow proper safety procedures and guidelines
· Ability to work in a team oriented and CIP environment
Will perform Burr Balance Functions as listed below -
· Will read and document scales to verify parts are in conformance.
· Will run and observe machine operation and verify quality of finished workpieces to specifications by means of self-inspections.
· Operate overhead and jib cranes to lift and move heavy parts.
· Will be required to work in other areas of department when needed
· Move materials and parts to and from work areas via power lift trucks and fork trucks.
· Will use hand tools, air tools, die grinders and hand drills
· Responsible for accurate completion of certification reports
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
2nd Shift Burr Balance - Machine Operator
Primary Posting Location:
Taneytown, Maryland US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
United States of America
Job Posting Category:
Auto req ID: