Flowserve Corporation Project Manager in Vernon, California
Flowserve is the recognized world leader in supplying pumps, valves, seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical, and other industries. With more than 18,000 employees in more than 55 countries, we combine our global reach with a local presence.
Flowserve supports repairs and supplies new pumps and spare parts for the commercial Nuclear Power Industry. The Project Manager role is an individual contributor, based out of Vernon, CA, with a limited amount of travel required to support projects, and customers. He/she will plan, direct, and ensure the successful outcome of projects utilizing the assigned project teams, as well as standards, practices, and toolsets established within the Vernon Business Operation and PMO. This position provides project support for repairs, refurbishment, new parts and assemblies of pump product for customers in the U.S. domestic nuclear utility market. This role calls for a technical engineering professional who will work with all levels of internal and external customers, and will lead full responsibility of projects from cradle to grave.
• 10+ yrs experience as a Project Manager.
• BSME or Mechanical Engineering Technology degree is required.
• Industry: 5+ years in a related equipment manufacturing industry is required: centrifugal
pumps, packaged systems, skid mounted machinery, rotary equipment, etc.
• Experience understanding customer specifications, and contract/purchase order review.
• Understanding of manufacturing process and fabrication standards.
• Computer literacy with standard Windows programs, including Word, Excel, Project, Powerpoint
• Strong technical experience & customer-focus.
• Excellent oral & written communication skills.
• Ability to organize & prioritize responsibilities.
Working knowledge of the Flowserve Corporation product line is a plus.
Experience with 10CFR50AppB and ASME Code QA programs a plus.
Experience with mechanical pumps a plus.
Experience reading prints and interpreting dimensional and visual inspections a plus.
Certifications: PMP preferred
Desired Green Belt preferred
Job Posting/Business Card Title:
Primary Posting Location:
Vernon, California US
Percentage of Approximate Travel Required:
Job Posting Category:
United States of America
Auto req ID: